In the Delphi Archaeological Museum numerous architecture sculptures, statues and miniature art are exhibited which were dedicated by the visitors to the Oracle of Delphi.
The museum is housed in a two-story building with fourteen rooms were the items are exhibited.
For the people with disabilities who wish to visit the museum there are special designed ramps and an elevator. There is also a ramp and the relevant electrical mechanism inside the museum, towards the room of Charioteer.
Free admission days
- 6 March (in memory of Melina Mercouri)
- 18 April (International Monuments Day)
- 18 May (International Museums Day)
- The last weekend of September annually (European Heritage Days)
- 28 October
- Every first Sunday from November 1st to March 31st
- 1 January: closed
- 25 March: closed
- Good Friday: 12.00-17.00
- Holy Saturday: 8.30-16.00
- 1 May: closed
- Easter Sunday: closed
- 25 December: closed
- 26 December: closed
Telephone: 22650 82312
Fax: 22650 82966